The Knowledge & Support You Need
A Confidential Single Point-of-Contact
Whether you are an employee, family member, or approaching retirement, CareCounsel is on your side and by your side. We help you better navigate the complicated world of healthcare, and ensure that you are satisfied with how you access your healthcare benefits.
We assist you and your family with plan selection, healthcare education, and the nitty gritty of claims and billing — troubleshooting any issues if required. We offer a trusted, confidential, single point-of-contact for all your healthcare questions and issues.
Support During Important Decision Times
During open enrollment, CareCounsel advocates can help you understand your options and select the plan that is best for your individual and family needs. We also have expert advisors that can help you better navigate your Medicare options when the time comes, or help you advise your elderly parents that you may be caring for.
Our job is to make sure you feel confident in your choice. Here are the advantages we provide:
- Open enrollment assistance with plan selection
- Assistance finding quality doctors, hospitals and other healthcare providers
- Access to worldclass health-related information through Stanford Health Care and the Stanford Health Library
- Help understanding treatment costs before getting care and finding the most cost-effective providers
- Guidance for doctor visits and education on medical conditions, tests and treatments
- Help resolving insurance claims and billing issues
- Information on participation in other health management programs like EAP’s, health risk appraisal and wellness, care management and work/life